Get a high level understanding on how to use the ODBM app by watching this short demo.
ODBM (Oracle Database Manager) is designed to help gain control of Oracle licensing. It identifies running options, features in use (including cloned/historic usage evidence), feature to version compatibility whilst checking the validity of the data generated. In addition, it reconciles this information with infrastructure data for a complete Oracle deployment and license requirement overview.
What data sources are supported currently?
- Flexera Oracle Options - Flexera (LMS OPTIONS) files for Oracle Database (.csv)
- Review Lite - Review Lite files for Oracle Database (.csv)
- Oracle LMS DB Collection - Output data from the Oracle LMS Collection tool for Databases (.zip, .tar, .tar.bz2)
- ServiceNOW Oracle GLAS Report - ServiceNOW Oracle GLAS Report exported from ServiceNow (.zip, .csv)
- Oracle Options Packs and Usage Statistics - Oracle's publicly available feature usage collection script (.txt, .out, .info)
- Licenseware Collector - Data from our custom collection solution
- Request new data source
Get a full picture of your license requirement by generating a consolidated deployment report with additional data from IFMP (Infrastructure Mapper).
For more information please visit the official product page or contact us via the live chat or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org